Job Title: Finance Manager (Agriculture)
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Agriculture, Manufacturing, Technology
We are recruiting for a Finance Manager to analyze every day financial activities and provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyze financial reports
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision-making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Finance Management, Accounting, Inventory Control, Audit, Financial Planning and Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with Accounting/Finance certifications
- 8-10 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
N200,000 – N500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ N200,000 - N500,000 NGN N200,000 - N500,000 Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos