Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and analysis of result with observations and recommendations to management on cash flow, profitability, financial position etc.
- Preparation and review of the company’s Financial Plan (Budget) and also serve as the Secretary to the Budget Committee
- Analysis of revenue and expenditure trends and recommendation of appropriate budget levels, in order to ensure expenditure control
- Recommend, implement and maintain a computerized data base for the company system of Accounting.
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register and ensure insurance premium are promptly paid
- Ensure that Reconciliation of all bank accounts indicating the elements of Interest on Loan/Overdraft and other bank charges are up to date.
- Presenting financial performance, full year forecasts and budget variances including understanding financial opportunities and risk
- Administration of the company’s tax payment system, including the compilation and remittance of Staff PAYE tax deducted, Staff pension contribution, VAT collected and withholding tax deducted
- Interact with tax and other regulatory/statutory authority.
- Ensuring compliance with the Financial and Management Accounting Guidelines and Procedure Manual and all internal control approved by the company from time to time.
- Responsible for the preparation and compilation of update for the company’s Financial and Management Accounting Guidelines and Procedure Manual and other Internal control and guidelines
- Interact with the internal and external auditors and also maintain relationship with the company’s bankers
- Preparation of Monthly and Half-yearly Cash Flow projection
- Payroll administration and accounting
- Maintenance of Accounts Payables and payments of vendors and other supplier of goods and services
- Maintenance of Account Receivables, Billing of respective clients, and recommendation of appropriate Credit Control Policy
- Financial Audit of sites
- Responsible for the financial transactions and reporting on company’s projects.
- Joint Venture Accounts; stating the status of each venture partner’s account with respect to payments & earning to date.
- First or second degree in Accounting or anyrelated fields from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of relevant experience of which 2 years should be as a Senior Accountant level
- Master’s Degree in relevant fields is an added advantage
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications. Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Effective leadership skills.
- Strong communications skills; written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos