Job Title: Finance Associate
- We are looking to hire a Finance Associate. Qualified candidates will have an interesting role where you are able to work end to end on all Accounting related responsibilities.
- The Finance Specialist will be responsible for the processing of all payments to Vendors, managing account payables on an ongoing basis, Maintaining Prepayment Schedule and PPE Register, posting to the Enterprise Accounting System (QBO), payment and filing all appropriate taxes on or before due date and maintaining relevant documentation (on Titan and Pipefy).
- The role will also include carrying out reporting tasks and projects as duly assigned.
The following are some of the exciting projects you will be working on and responsible for:
- Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Deduct applicable WHT from Invoices before payment.
- Set invoices up for payment, Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports, Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date, Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports, Monthly payment and filing of Taxes
- Maintain PPE (Fixed Asset Register), Maintain Prepayment Schedule, Maintain Payable Schedule
- Ensure smooth, accurate and timely month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Perform analysis and reconciliation of relevant GL accounts
- Business partners with other departments
We believe that you will succeed better if you possess the following:
- First Degree (2.1) in Accounting and must be ICAN qualified.
- At least 3 Years work experience in a standard Audit Firm;
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel (Mapping, Pivot, Vlook etc.) and Reporting layout
- Proficient in the use of SAP and QuickBook (QBO)
- Proficient in data analysis and management
- Strong application of the Double entry principle in complex transactions.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce, and a relaxed dress code in order to harness the power of innovation. We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions. That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary and one of the best in the industry
- Pension contributions, Healthcare insurance and employee Loans;
- TGIF every last Friday of the month and regular Team Building events;
- Leadership development and new opportunities to grow as we are constantly expanding;
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team all across the world.
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!