Job Title: Finance and Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for detailed accounts and finance records, as well as the integrity of the records.
- Manages the corporate budget and drives financial decisions that ensure the achievement of the organization’s financial goals and objectives.
- Oversees the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management and monitoring process.
- Performs financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
- Ensures that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
- Reviews financial data for accuracy, correctness and completeness.
- Monitors and manages all expenses within the allotted budget.
- Establishes key financial strategies to enhance business profitability.
- Develops standard accounting procedures to improve financial operations efficiency.
- Review annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed.
- Assists in account payable and receivable activities.
- Performs account reconciliation activities.
- Generates financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Monitoring and managing the impact on the Institution’s liquidity of significant income and expenditure items e.g. variation in subscription income, the Institution’s contribution to pension funds of staff.
- Conducting regular financial scenario planning and recommending the long-term investment plan and framework.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 8-10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!