Job Title: Finance & Administration Manager
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Business Manager
- Responsible for Finance and Administrative Services of the Business Unit
- Provide inputs for annual budgeting
- Examine and accord financial vetting for proposals having financial implications
- Ensure compliance of financial audit
- Responsible for all financial accounting and supervises compilation for unit and undertakings
- Supervise inter unit account settlements
- Supervise maintenance of various accounts & registers
- Settlement of all staff claims, external claims, time bound tax related claims under the limits specified
- Ensure proper reconciliation of various payment channels at business unit
- Monitors compilation of MIS, PRT & other reports.
- Maintain and update sub ledger capturing the financial transactions appropriately
- Ensuring compliance to HR policies and labor laws
- Initiate the performance appraisal report
- Maintaining job descriptions and training related records
- Oversee preparation of papers for claims of retired employees
- Ensuring maintenance of discipline, attendance, highlighting employee concerns at the assigned locations
- Initiating disciplinary proceeding of employees in corruption cases
- Oversee the legal activities and court cases related to employees
- Taking up the case of employee complaint/ grievance for redressal
- Ensuring free flow of communication upward to resolve employee grievances at the earliest opportunity
- Conducting surveys on employee engagement employee satisfaction
- Participating in the welfare activities for the employees
- Looking into security matters, office maintenance, office furniture maintenance etc.
- Takes responsibility for compliance with all Quality Management System /Operation Health & System related activities in the department as documented in the departmental operations manual, risk assessment register and other relevant documents.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Business Manager.
- 1st degree in Accounting or a Finance-related field, Commercial or Social Science discipline
- Post-graduate degree(s) and relevant professional qualifications e.g., ACA, ACCA are essential.
- 8 – 10 years’ experience, with at least three 3 years’ experiences in a supervisory position.
- Assets and Liabilities Management
- Cost Management
- Data Processing
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Treasury Management & Cash Flow Forecasting
- Profit & Loss Management
- Revenue Management
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis
- Tax Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!