Job Title: Finance & Accounts Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of transactions to the accounting system.
- Prepare all forms of the voucher as may be directed by the Head of Finance and Accounts Department
- Responsible for processing accounts payable by ensuring payments owed to vendors are uploaded to the payment portal as and when due.
- Ensure that payments are made to vendors in line with the agreed credit terms and the company’s policy.
- Maintaining a proper filing system to ensure the storage and safeguarding of accounting records and information.
- Accurate and timely posting of transactions into the accounting system (vendors payments, supplier invoices, and payments).
- Updating of the fixed asset register as and when required.
- Handle every other duty as may be assigned.
- BSc / HND in Accounting or any related field from a recognized tertiary institution
- Other related certificate Courses will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in similar role.
- Must have good communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in the usage of enterprise accounting software and applications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and Resumes in one document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Remarks: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!