Job Title: Finance & Accounts Officer
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Function: Management Accountant
- Financial Budgeting, Planning & Reporting
- Treasury, Funds, and Investment Management
- Non-current Asset Management
- Account Receivable and Payable Management
- Regulatory and Tax Compliance
Qualifications & Experience
- 1st degree in Accounting, Economics or other Business Field
- Professional Accreditation in ACA, CFA or ICAN
- 3 – 4 years’ experience as an Accounting Officer within a reputable and structured business environment (e.g. a Bank, Oil and Gas or Manufacturing Company etc.)
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required:
- A thorough understanding of corporate finance, including balance sheets, income statements, cash flow, capital budgeting, profit and loss, time value of money, pro forma statements, and mergers and acquisitions. A good understanding of capital markets is also essential.
- Ability to apply a working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations; verifying documents for completeness and compliance with government and private agencies.
- Ability to Interpret financial transactions and events for users who must make economic or business decisions.
- Proficiency in the use of accounting software applications, databases, spreadsheets
- Ability to work under pressure, and to deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Numeric and Analytical skills (written and oral)
- Self-confidence, drive and tenacity
- Interpersonal relations.
N180,000 – N280,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!