Job Title: Fields Operation Officer
Location: Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Assess the logistics team by reviewing their functions, roles and distribution of tasks and responsibilities
- Carry out onsite inspection of clients home or office, mobilize and supervise packers for every move.
- Support and advise on logistic operations activities
- Support, and coach Packers in timely and cost-efficient delivery of tasks and duties such as packing, wrapping, loading and offloading of items communication systems
- Ensure that each Project Team prepares/maintains and updates the Project inventory list; as well as certifies the physical check/working conditions of all project equipment
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, vendor management, and arranging for services as necessary
- Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any related field
- Experience: 2 – 4 years.
- Male or female
- Attention to details
- Strong time management skills
- Communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Quality management skills
- Process orientated: Recognizes the importance and drives process compliance linked to sound understanding of all aspects of the order fulfillment process.
- Customer focus: Demonstrates service-oriented attitude under all situations.
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 0-4
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location lagos