Job Title: Field Survey – Enumerator
Employment Type: Contract
Job Fieldwork: Enumerators
- A fully registered Nigerian-based research company with direct response to the demand for reliable data collection in Nigeria is looking for enumerators in Nasarawa State.
- The Company has expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research.
- Ability to read and write in English and/or Hausa
- Ability to read and write in any other indigenous languages widely spoken in Nasarawa State
- A minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in data collection.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Capacity to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential/sensitive information
- Initiative, organized, and flexible personality
- Capability to exercise honesty, trustworthiness and high integrity.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong work ethics towards data quality and accuracy (must have been engaged in survey or research activities)
- Knowledge and background in quantitative survey studies
- Willingness to travel over rough terrain and work in remote locations
- Ability to navigate mobile apps and possession of an android phone
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Availability, punctuality, participation and comportment during the program.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and contact details of one referee to: [email protected] clearly indicating the Job Title, and Location as the subject title.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!