Field Sales Executive
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through till the sale is closed.
- Utilize systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
- Prepare a proper marketing report on sales activities to superiors through scheduled reporting structure.
- Designs / draft content filled proposals to prospective clients.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Present the company to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, cold calls and emails.
- Be interested in and desirous of success on a sales job
- Performance-driven with the ability to deliver time-bound results
- Be an aggressive smart-worker that is committed to excellence
- Must be eloquent, persuasive and have an enviable communication skill
- Be able to drive and be ready to travel
- Be conversant with preferred location
- Quality of Sales services rendered.
- Quantity of Company Products Sold
- Turnaround time for all deliverables.
- Error rate on assigned tasks.
- Speed and accuracy.
- Sales cost as a percentage of turnover.
- Satisfaction level of customers and other stakeholders.
- Percentage implementation of Departmental Sales Plans and strategy
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree with 2-5 years work experience.
NGN50,000 / Month.
14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!