A reputable company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Operations Lead
Location: Northern Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking for a well-rounded, experienced Field Operations Lead to grow our agricultural insurance products.
- The incumbent must have a love for rural fieldwork, while also being comfortable building a cutting-edge start-up company.
- The Lead is expected to track that all tasks are completed in due time, with high quality and high levels of customer service.
- Run large scale trainings to doing quality check field visits, compiling data reports, writing Standard Operating Procedures
- Solve problems and build relationships with local partners such as telecom companies, insurance companies, and agricultural firms, among others
- Interface with our technology and product teams at times, and thus be comfortable with translating your operational observations and needs into language that they can understand.
- Manage the budget and make sound financial decisions from an operations standpoint
- Analyze data and use it to make key operational decisions
- Hire new team members, terminate non-performing staff,Â and conduct periodic performance evaluations of staff
- Travel to field sites and conduct visits to rural locations up to 75% of the time
- Must possess the ability to translate concepts into logical, detailed, written action-plans.
- Must have 5+ years of overall operations experience with at least 2 years of team management experience, with no fewer than 20 direct reports
- Must be fluent in Hausa Language and willing to work in the North
- Must have proven track record of actively managing performance: hiring and interviewing, running performance assessments, terminations and being in-charge of disciplinary action
- Must possess substantive experience working and/or living in rural African farming contexts
- Comfortable with Google Drive applications such as Google Sheets, Google Docs etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
N400,000 – N600,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!