Job Title: Field Marketer
- We are looking for a goal-oriented field marketer representative to manage and ensure that targets are achieved.
- The Field Representative will increase brand awareness, advise sales teams, develop expansion strategies, and prepare sales reports.
- You will also be required to keep abreast of market trends and answer any questions and queries professionally and identify weaknesses in the current sales strategy and make effective changes.
- Meeting prospective vendors
- Performing site inspections and conducting research to determine locations for new branches or dealerships.
- Analyzing budgets and sales reports and making recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluating sales team performance and scheduling training sessions as required.
- Developing new marketing and branding strategies.
- Setting targets and advising teams on how to achieve them.
- Conducting market research and attending industry events where networking is possible.
- Preparing and submitting sales reports and delivering presentations if required.
- Liaising with clients and answering all questions and complaints efficiently and professionally.
- Keeping abreast of product developments and market trends.
Job Requirement / Skills
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Ability to convert prospective vendors to register
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to establish and maintain professional networks.
- Strong negotiating and outstanding sales skills
- Multitasking skills.
- A high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Technology savvy is required.
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Experience in product activation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!