Job Title: Field Marketer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
- The candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, and execution of field marketing campaigns, and will work closely with marketing manager and sales team to promote lead generation and upsell opportunities.
- Plan and complete field marketing campaigns
- Develop robust knowledge of the company’s product and services.
- Develop sales lead for business growth and profitability.
- Work directly with other marketing team members to ensure that targets are met.
- Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants.
- Maintain lasting relationships with third party vendors.
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of the filed marketing activities.
- Manage social media activities surrounding field marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree, HND / OND in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Target and result driven.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
- Professional team-player, collaborative, and open to feedback.
- Strategic, self-motivated, intellectually curious, innovative and resourceful.
- Detail-oriented, organized and proactive
- Approaches new and different ideas with curiosity and open-mindedness
- N50,000 basic salary
- Other commissions and benefits
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job title as the subject.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text, and will be required to resume immediately.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Ikeja, Lagos