Job Title: Female Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generating new business.
- Source for new business opportunities.
- Working with the marketing team to develop good marketing strategy
- Conducting market research
- Conducting research and analyzing market trends and competitors
- Planning the new ventures marketing program
- Website development and management
- Implementing marketing programs
- Marketing of the Company’s products and services.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify prospective clients.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating marketing and an organization’s culture
- Analyzing metrics at strategic moments to ascertain successes.
- Compiling informed reports to guide all marketing-related efforts.
- Partaking in marketing workshops to enlarge your skill set.
- Minimum of HND in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ cognate experience as a Sales Executive in Logistics
- Must reside in Ayobo or its environs.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Organisational ability
- IT skills
- Business and commercial acumen.
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos