Job Title: Female Personal Chef
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking to hire a dedicated and skilled female Personal Chef to prepare meals for clients according to their preferences and dietary needs.
- The Personal Chef’s responsibilities include preparing meals for events that are hosted in clients’ homes, such as small dinner parties or special events, locating specialty items, such as organicproducts, and maintaining detailed records of clients’ food allergies and dietary restrictions. You should also ensure that the meal ingredients are stored at the correct temperatures to prevent spoilage.
- To be successful as a Personal Chef, you should be detail-oriented and knowledgeable of different cuisines. Ultimately, a top-notch Personal Chef should be able to handle criticism from clients as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, time management, and customer service skills at all times.
- Conferring with clients to determine their meal preferences, specifications, food allergies, and dietary restrictions.
- Preparing customized meal plans for clients based on their preferences, specifications, and dietary needs.
- Shopping for meal ingredients as well as necessary kitchen tools and equipment.
- Inspecting meal ingredients before making purchases to ensure that they are of the highest quality.
- Preparing meals in clients’ kitchens in accordance with food health and safety regulations.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas before and after meal preparation.
- Appropriately packaging and labeling prepared meals that are to be consumed at a later date.
- Providing clients with written or verbal instructions on how to heat meals.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Culinary Arts is preferred.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Proven culinary experience.
- Sound knowledge of different cuisines as well as food health and safety regulations.
- A strong understanding of nutrition.
- The ability to handle criticism.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only females are advised to apply.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!