Job Title: Female Marketing Executive
Location: Ayobo / Ipaja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generating new business.
- Source for new business opportunities.
- Working with the marketing team to develop good marketing strategy.
- Conducting market research.
- Conducting research and analysing market trends and competitors.
- Planning the new ventures marketing program.
- Website development and management.
- Implementing marketing programs.
- Marketing of the Company’s products and services.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify prospective clients.
- Organising events and product exhibitions.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Coordinating marketing and an organisation’s culture.
- Analysing metrics at strategic moments to ascertain successes.
- Compiling informed reports to guide all marketing-related efforts.
- Partaking in marketing workshops to enlarge your skill set.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Numeracy and analytical ability.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Organisational ability.
- IT skills
- Business and commercial acumen
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word format to: [email protected] using “Marketing Executive” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!