Job Title: Female House Help
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keeping carpets and rugs clean and odor-free by shampooing, vacuuming, and applying deodorizers as needed.
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming to remove dirt, debris, and dust from floors and other surfaces.
- Washing windows and walls as well as polishing woodwork as needed.
- Scrubbing toilets, showers, baths, and bathroom sinks as well as removing mildew buildup and mold from various surfaces.
- Wiping down kitchen appliances, equipment, and counters to remove dirt, grease, and grime.
- Regularly emptying wastebaskets and disposing of all rubbish.
- Washing, drying, and folding bedding and towels.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all cleaning tasks completed each day.
- Laundering clothing as required.
- Minimum of SSCE qualification.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a house help
- MUST be a Female
- Sound knowledge of different cleaning methods.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional cleaning and customer service skills.
- Physically fit and detail-oriented.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected] using the “House Help” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification SSCE/NCE/OND
- Location Lekki, Lagos