Job Title: Female Graphics Designer
Location: Ikoyi Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Graphic Designer shall be involved in the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and develop the overall aspects of production design for advertisements, websites, books, product packaging, exhibitions brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- The key capabilities and personal attributes that this position entails and that we expect you to have and are responsible to uphold include, but are not limited to:
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to remain calm and confident in high-stress or crisis situation. By being an active listener, thus giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design
- Disciplined attitude to work, personal code of ethics and commitment to following the required vision rather than altering material to make a personal artistic statement.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphic
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!