Job Title: Female Business Development Executive (Oil & Gas)
Location: Lagos Island (Lekki), Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ability to generate high sales and manage cold calls as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and must have contacts with the IOC’s
- Research and build relationships with new clients and must be have experience dealing with NAPIMS, NIPEX.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Experience in bid tendering
- Must have a science background
- Must have minimum of 5 – 8 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas Sector.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected] using “Female BDE” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos Island (Lekki), Lagos