Job Title: Feedmill Manager
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Feedmill Manager will be responsible for the overseeing and reviewing of production records, scheduling feed production and keeping inventory of feed ingredients.
- He/She will also be responsible for the production, quality, cost and safety of feed produce for commercial broiler production.
- Candidate must possess a Master’s Degree or minimum of HND or Bachelor’s degree in Animal Nutrition or Animal Science
- Minimum of 3 years and above working experience as a Feedmill Manager
- Not more than 40 years of age.
- Candidates must be responsible for formulation of feed for broiler birds
- Candidate must possess proven leadership skills
- Candidate must be an effective communicator, passionate and committed
- Candidate must be responsible for coordinating operations within the feedmill
- Ability to supervise technical operations of feedmill machines
- Responsible for preparing routine operational reports for management’s attention
- Must be detail oriented and well organized with a great ability to multitask
- Candidate should be proficient in computer knowledge generally
- Knowledge of environmental and biosecurity management
- Any other responsibilities or assignments given by the management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!