Job Title: Fashion Production Supervisor
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you are responsible for ensuring the overall production process runs smoothly and efficiently by monitoring production and embellishment processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the safety standards are being maintained within the factory and that team members are abiding by workplace safety rules.
- Develop and implement innovative strategies for seamless operations.
- Ensure that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyze production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Ensure the supply of fabric and other production materials are of good quality.
- Collaborate with the designer and design assistant in preparing job cards.
- Carry out fabric tests with the production team.
- Hand out fabrics and accessories to machinists and beaders.
- Oversee production process and curtail unnecessary wastage.
- Carry out quality control checks on all garments worked on by machinist and beaders.
- Ensure quality control on in-process and finished garments.
- Monitor team members to achieve the daily production targets.
- Plan production meetings, production activities, team schedules, machine maintenance schedules and maintains budgets and product quality.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- 5 years plus experience in garment making.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design or a related field.
- Basic tailoring experience is required.
- Have a positive attitude to work and be able to motivate a team
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Effective communication.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer N80,000 - N120,000