Job Title: Farm Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assign workers to duties, such as collecting eggs, feeding birds, cleaning, and fumigating bird houses.
- Ensuring proper lighting and ventilation in the bird house
- Ensure dead or sick birds are removed to avoid spread of disease.
- Monitoring broiler behavior to detect any signs of illness.
- Transporting broilers to processing plants
- Restocking enclosures with young birds
- Keeping detailed record of activities
- Supervising and managing performance of subordinates
- Ensure compliance with safety and hygiene standards of the farm.
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 months live poultry experience in a similar environment
- Good leadership and supervisory skill
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize task and workload.
- Self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative and sense of urgency.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!