Job Title: Factory Finance Supervisor
Location: Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Factory/Manufacturing reporting (Efficiency, Yield, Wastage, Labour etc)
- Budget Forecasting and statements, Progress Reporting
- Development of a best practice financial controls and procedures
- Manage account payables and receivable activities in a timely manner
- Perform account reconciliation activities on periodic basis
- Perform necessary variance analysis and other accounting analysis to identify and resolve any discrepancies or gaps.
- Perform cost analysis and recommend process improvements for cost-effectiveness
- Manage financial reporting and management tasks.
Qualification & Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 7 years work experience.
- Competent in the use of Excel; as a minimum Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP
- Ability to adapt and learn fast in a new working environment.
- Ability to extremely multi-task and work independently and with a team
- Applicants should have near experiences within the manufacturing/factory environment.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!