Job Title: Factory Account Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports.
- You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
- To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks.
- You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- B.Sc Degree in a related field with relevant work experience.
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Abuja applicants only
- Females only are encouraged to apply
- Proximity to Dei-dei is important as factory is located there.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!