Job Title: Facility Operations Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Department: Operations & Facilities
Reports to: Senior Manager, Operations & Facilities
Zip/Postal Code: 105102
- The Facility Operations Associate is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of the assigned building(s) of 54gene.
- S / he will be assisting with projects such as moving, maintaining building inventories, and other facilities functions.
- S / he will be responsible for responding / resolving employee issues, safety, efficiency, and management of property, according to the industry standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Involved in day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to the company’s buildings and premises.
- Implement facility management policies and procedures.
- Manage facilities by doing regular walkarounds.
- Responsible for building and grounds maintenance; including space management.
- Project management, supervising, and coordinating work of contractors.
- Produce weekly reports, including an operations summary of completed and planned operations activity.
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements/standards.
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily according to agreed terms. follow up on any deficiencies.
- Ensuring the maintenance of all company buildings and grounds, including the branch offices and residences.
- Ensure that the electricity generators are operational at all times when required.
- Ensure Energy management solutions are adhered to at 54gene’s locations.
- Liaise with all relevant regulatory bodies and utility providers to ensure business activities in all facilities are running.
- Ensure service providers deliver value commensurate with what they are being paid.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- B.Sc / HND in Facility Management, Engineering, Engineering Construction and any other related field
- 2-5 years working experience in facility management
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Experience in the Health industry would be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- High attention to detail and efficient problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to speak with all levels of employees, guests, vendors, and team members
- Good Reporting skill
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Outstanding organizational skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!