Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- A Facility Manager oversees all building-related activities.
- You will be in charge of preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensuring that facilities are safe and well functional.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning and coordinating all installations and refurbishments.
- Managing the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect building structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utility consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff, facility staff, (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers, etc) and external contractors.
- Control activities like parking space, allocation, waste disposal, building security, etc.
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts.
- Keep all financial and non-financial products.
- BSc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of basic account and finance principles.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering and facilities management best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!