Job Title: Fabricator
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reading and understanding product schematics and assembly instructions.
- Taking part in product development meetings.
- Verifying dimensions and product specifications.
- Ensuring that all the required parts for assembly are present.
- Marking cutting lines on material.
- Ensuring that all parts are properly fitted, aligned and screwed in.
- Ensuring that quality control standards are met.
- Maintaining a production schedule.
- Testing products for their functionality.
- Troubleshooting and stress testing products to minimize problems or recalls.
- Reporting and detailing product malfunctions.
- Adhering to assembly safety standards.
- ND/NCE or Certificate from an accredited institute of learning in Welding / Fabrication or related field of study
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Fabricator
- Any combination equivalent to sufficient training and experience to demonstrate the knowledge and abilities
- Technical or workshop certificate.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Microsoft Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet with the above requirements, and with good proximity to Mowe-Ibafo axis of Ogun State, will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!