Job Title: Export Sales Manager
- Studying the market in the target country or countries
- Identifying new markets for exports and developing new business accounts
- Planning a sales campaign suited to that country and current consumer trends
- Planning and reviewing budgets for product ranges
- Meeting with clients here or overseas
- Negotiating the sale terms and meeting sales targets
- Organizing licenses and other legal requirements for certain products, such as pharmaceuticals
- Managing administration, such as orders, contracts and export documents
- Troubleshooting to sort out any problems with the exports.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- Minimum qualification of OND in business or sales related discipline. Higher qualification is an added advantage.
- Administer all sales activities for all export products of organization and ensure achievement of all export sales target and analyze all company objectives and negotiate on prices to achieve same and maintain knowledge on all competitor activities.
- Maintain all company distributors for all assign territories and perform regular visits to all sites and provide required training to all staff and forecast all sales volume for various projects and maintain knowledge on all product range.
- Assist to prepare territory budgets and recommend appropriate distributors for all assign region and design all organization projects and facilitate in sales for same.
- Develop all objectives and goals for market sales and net revenue for all export activities and implement all new product launches to achieve all sales objectives and administer all merchandise for group brands.
- Design all required marketing and sales program for assign territory and maintain knowledge on all competitor products and participate in various exhibitions and seminars and perform tests on all new products and provide training to staff to achieve all goals.
- Analyze all market intelligence reports and identify all new business opportunities to expand business and maintain an efficient portfolio for same.
- Collaborate with marketing departments to analyze all market activities and manage all communication with technical departments and perform various tests in products and ensure optimal quality of all products and design all export market rules and regulations to mitigate all risks.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all clients and supervise achievement of all sales targets for all assign areas and analyze all customer requirements to prepare appropriate sales strategies for same.
- Assist Country Sales Manager to design budget for al expenditures and plan all trade shows as per customer specifications and prepare strategies for all customers to facilitate distribution for same.
- Prepare all contracts with suppliers and distributors in accordance with all state and federal regulations and evaluate all reports as submitted by sales staff and recommend changes if required and prepare reports for all profitability.
- Provide training to all staff members and evaluate all sales and service programs and maintain effective relationships with all customers to establish appropriate product requirements.
- Maintain professional relationships with all customers and distributors and ensure satisfaction of consumers with all company products and services.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos