A Global Energy Company at the forefront of Operations & Maintenance Services for Oil, Gas and Power Plant facilities worldwide is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expert on Conditional Maintenance
- He is responsible for the preparation, organization and implementation of interventions concerning conditional preventive maintenance, including the measurement of vibration, the sampling of lubricants and performance monitoring on pumps, motors, compressors, turbines and electric motors on all sites affected by the client agreement.
- He is responsible for interpreting the results of vibration measurements and is responsible for interpreting lubricants analysis made in a specific laboratory; on these analyses, Based on this analysis, he identifies corrective actions to be undertaken on the equipment concerned.
- He is responsible for measuring and analysing the vibration after the restart of mechanical equipment,
- He participated in all technical meetings within his/her field of competence.
- With his/her teams, s/he assists SMC (specific maintenance contracts).
- S/he must have particular regard to the logistical constraints of the COMPANY for the planning activities and sets priorities for its interventions according to the degree of criticality of the equipment,
- S/he identifies the need for tools, specific or not, to perform the required service,
- S/he follows the evolution of all late work under its responsibility and propose remedial action if the delay becomes unmanageable.
- S/he follows the evolution of all late work under its responsibility and propose remedial action if the delay becomes unmanageable,
- Monitors, the actions taken concerning the analysis of vibration, lubricant analysis and performance monitoring until their correction,
- S/he is responsible for the implementation of the approved operating instructions and current industry practices when performing interventions under its control, thus ensuring the quality of maintenance.
- S/he monitors the status and quantity of available tools and, if necessary, request replacement or purchase,
- S/he offers improvements in procedures.
- B.Sc. in Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering (2.1),
- 5 years of general industrial maintenance
- Ability to work offshore under the climatic conditions of the site,
- Experience in CMMS
- Interested candidates should have a proven sense of responsibilities and a talent for management, rigorous and methodical approach to operations. Must show common sense and be able to anticipate and analyse.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!