St.David’s Pharmacy is a reputable pharmaceutical company that provide direct patient care services that optimize the use of medication and promotes health, wellness, and disease prevention.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Experienced Sales Assistant
- Successfully operate and manage all cash transactions
- Respectfully provide excellent customer service and direct customers to pharmacist for medically related questions including inquiries of OTC medications
- Accurately assist to perform inventory and stock reviews
- Effectively order and stock supplies according to the needs of the pharmacy
- Assist other companies with supply orders ensuring they are properly and accurately shipped and received
- Play an instrumental role in maintaining top client satisfaction through continuous delivery of top quality services and effective training / management of pharmacy team.
- Assist in filling prescriptions.
- Monitor and maintain cost effective inventory levels
- Demonstrate exemplary quality assurance, such as, having no errors or issues related to production line workflows.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using “Sales Assistant” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must reside on the Island and within close proximity.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!