Applicants are invited for:
Title: 2021 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Programme Management (Experienced Professionals)
Job ref.: sfh-74343
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Department: Programme Management
2021 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme
- SFH is desirous of creating a pool of talented candidates who are Experienced Professionals. Candidates will be tested and screened, and successful candidates will be invited to interview for suitable positions that arise in the course of the year.
What We Offer
- SFH offers opportunities for each person to bring individual skills, expertise, creativity and innovative ideas to the organisation and in turn find a place for continuous professional development, exposure and genuine impact. Our organisation thrives on innovation, therefore, value professionals with high sense of creative acumen.
- We believe that as solution providers, innovation is a non-negotiable requirement for us to maintain our leadership position in the industry. You will also be joining an organisation that provides opportunity for collaboration across all strata of the organization and supports the establishment your professional reputation in the NGO sector.
- This is an opportunity for professionals who are already established in their chosen field and now desire to move into the development sector or to switch from another development organisation to join SFH’s winning team. We are open to professionals with high intellectual capacity, coupled with a top-notch level of integrity, a track record of success and innovation on previous jobs and a passion for work in the humanitarian/development space.
Interested candidates must:
- Have a minimum of 5 O’level credits (including English & Mathematics at ONE sitting)
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or have an HND with upper credit in Statistics, Economics, Demography, Sociology, Philosophy, Psychology, Public Health, Programme Management, Medicine and other related fields of study
- A Master’s degree in Public Health, Community Health, Project Management, Epidemiology, Nutrition, Infectious Diseases, Health Economics, Health Financing, International Development.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must have a minimum of 5 years and maximum of 9 years post NYSC Programme Management experience specifically in any of the following programmatic areas in the non-governmental organization health programming sector: HIV; Tuberculosis; Maternal and Child Health; Sexual and Reproductive Health; Adolescent Health; Malaria; Nutrition; Humanitarian and Emergencies; Social Protection services; Non-communicable Diseases; Water, Sanitation and Hygiene.
- Registration with a relevant professional body will give an added advantage
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!