Job Title: Executive Marketer / Unit Manager
- Becoming an AIICO Financial Advisor is an ideal opportunity for individuals who want to build a financial services business with significant income potential, help others achieve financial security and maintain a flexible schedule. We offer a tremendous support, training and encouragement for those who want to take the path.
- We are seeking talented people to join our team of professionals. A fully World class Training is about to commence to onboard them.
- Our nationwide team consists of individuals who are leaders in insurance, Financial taxation , health ,retirement and business planning.
- Calculate dividends and create payment methods.
- Establish a collaborative relationship with prospective clients from various sources such as networking, cold calling, and referrals.
- Distribute policy proceeds after a claim is submitted and approved.
- Recommend risk management strategies that fit clients’ personal risk profiles.
- Prepare and present detailed reports on the progress of initiatives to management.
- Complete administrative tasks including maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Track insurance claims to ensure client and company satisfaction.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
- Create and implement marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or insurance companies.
- Respond to clients’ insurance-related questions and issues.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos