Job Title: Executive Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of a mobile app.
- Demonstrate ability to work at the planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid and owned channels) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems).
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyze key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
- Build, develop and manage relationship with suppliers, agencies and multiple top mobile ad networks (e.g. Google).
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Collaborate closely with technical, business, and support teams to manage simultaneous time sensitive projects.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results (paid and owned).
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail.
- BSc. / MSc. Degree in Marketing, Business Administration is required.
- Proven relevant work experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing.
- Proven track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimization across key metrics.
- Previous experience managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks and publishers such as Facebook, Google, etc.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Lagos, Lagos