Job Title: Executive Driver
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Practicing safe driving habits.
- Following all state and national safety regulations and standards.
- Accurately following routes, maps, and directions.
- Keeping exterior of vehicle clean and presentable.
- Maintaining vehicle equipment; replacing oil, and general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety.
- Keeping interior of the vehicle clean of debris and clutter.
- Following schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion.
- Safe driving practices.
- Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS.
- Able to drive well without supervision.
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties.
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Organized and able to follow a schedule.
- Focused on customer service.
- Positive attitude and professional conduct.
- Higher school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience; or knowledge, skills, and mental ability equivalent to 4 years on OND or FSLC.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Previous professional experience driving preferred.
- 3-6 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the advertised position as the subject of the mail.
Note: The preferred candidate must reside on the island (Lekki / Ajah axis).
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!