Job Title: Executive Director, Technical
Reference Number: 130-PEO01204
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide Support to the CEO and the board in defining the strategic direction and focus of the company.
- Lead the initiation and implementation of strategies and policies in accordance with board approved priorities for the Technical Department/Function.
- Ensure the company’s compliance with all technical regulatory requirements as set by the National insurance Commission
- Provide the required guidance and coaching to all personnel involved in technical operations.
- Design, implement and manage underwriting, claims and reinsurance, guidelines, and approval thresholds
- Manage financial planning, account monitoring and analysis of underwriting trends
- Develop and manage key relationships with relevant external bodies/contacts e.g., clients, vendors, regulatory organizations etc. to facilitate effective technical operations
- Recommend learning and development programmes required to build the capabilities of employees within the business development team for effective and efficient service delivery
- Master’s Degree in Business, Administration, Finance or Accounting or related discipline.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Actuarial Science, Accounting, Economics, or related discipline in the Social Sciences.
- Fifteen (15) years working experience in the insurance industry, with a minimum of eight (8) at senior management level
- Must be a registered member of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria, or any other recognized professional body in Insurance
- Strong Knowledge of the Insurance Industry
- Sound Knowledge of Technical Insurance (Claims, Underwriting and Re-insurance).
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!