KPMG – Our client, a Top Pension Fund Administrator is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director, Business and Personnel Administration
Employment Type: Full time
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business disciplines or any other related field.
- M.Sc./MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience with at least 5 years in a similar position
- Proven experience leading digital sales strategy initiatives that increased the bottom line.
- Relevant Professional Qualifications Required
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with top level management.
- Negotiation and problem-solving skill
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results and a drive to succeed.
Skills and Capabilities
- Create markets, marketing strategies and drive interventions aimed at attracting new businesses and maintaining existing ones from the target sectors of the economy.
- Manage business risks though continuous internal and external monitoring of business impact, as well as changes in stakeholder needs
- Understand the impact of macroeconomic and industry trends on the business and the strategic options to be pursued
- Have a good understanding of the industry regulation.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos