The Boardroom Apartments is a luxury mixed use facility with hotel accommodation, short stay apartments, recreational and leisure experience in Lekki, Lagos. A perfect location for corporate retreats and events; family get-away and re-unions; business travels; relaxation; and couples’ timeout.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Chef
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Summary of Duties
- To organise, develop, operate, and administer the main kitchen and all satellite kitchens producing delectable food at a pre-determined cost and strictly in time for service.
- Degree in Culinary Science or related certificate
- Professional certifications with hospitality schools.
- 8 years work experience with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role with a 4-star hotel.
- Professional knowledge of the hotel industry.
- Familiar with and can develop culinary standard of operations
- Ability to utilise hospitality software
- Efficient in report writing
- Organisation: Ability to proactively prioritise tasks and effectively manage resources and time.
- Training: Skilled in the use of techniques and strategies required to deliver training material in group and one-on-one settings.
- Performance Management and Supervision: Ability to relate to, communicate with, and motivate employees to sustain high performance and quality levels.
- Menu Content and Impact: Have understanding of different types of cuisine and wine, how menus are developed and pricing guidelines and how each outlet can improve results.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be communicated and invited.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!