Job Title: Executive Assistant to the M.D
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports
- Managing M.D calendars and set up meetings.
- Making travel arrangements for the M.D
- Provide general administrative support.
- Managing the M.D day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fieds.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Living Proximity to the Island is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role.
- Preferably Female.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 0-4
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Victoria Island, Lagos