Job Title: Executive Assistant to the DG / CEO
- The Executive Assistant provides administrative and technical assistance to the Director-General / CEO; supports the seamless execution of the functions of the CEO.
- The Executive Assistant follows up on contacts made by the CEO and supports new and ongoing relationships; regularly produces various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers; and collaborates with other departments as necessary to create innovative content ideas.
Academic & Professional Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Economics, Mass Communication, Business Management, Administration or any other Social Science discipline.
- Certification / Courses in Office management, Administration and Executive/ Personal assistant will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification experience, with at least 2 years in a managerial position.
- Experience in a business membership organization will be an added advantage.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of office management systems and procedures and exposure in writing, coordination and office administration.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!