Job Title: Executive Assistant / Sales Support Professional
Job ID: 3077642
Category: Sales Operations
- Compiles and reviews reports detailing performance indicators, sales trends, and other sales data- related analysis.
- Supports day-to-day post-sales order transactions (e.g., credits, returns, order entry) and reporting of customer issues, including resolution of basic issues; handles a limited number of highly complex customer accounts.
- Collaborates with other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) to resolve routine to moderately complex issues.
- Helps resolve highly complex customer issues (e.g., distribution, pricing) and proactively follows- to assist external-facing customer service representatives.
- Owns resolution of highly complex open order (backlog) issues and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and assists junior non-exempt members in resolution of escalated issues.
- Ensures resolution of order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and is a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
Education and Experience Required
- Two year University Degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 6+ years experience in a customer service role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English
- Advanced knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Solid understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!