Job Title: Executive Assistant (Cement Industry)
Reference ID: DCP – HAM – EA – 00012
Employment Type: Full Time
- Supporting and contributing to the Line Manager’s success
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Manager in the organization of his daily responsibilities: meetings, appointments, filtering of mails, writing of reports and mails, etc.
- Interpreting and implementing policies, procedures and computer applications related to the organizational unit.
- Analyzing and resolving office administrative and procedural problems.
- Performing basic research and preparing reports and recommendations.
- Organizing own work, coordinating projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments with a minimum supervision.
- Using initiative and independent judgement within established policy and procedural guidelines.
- Providing complex office administrative support in the areas of procurement, budgeting, report preparation and staff communication.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Minimum of an OND certificate.
- Bilingual certification (English & French) is an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Should have 3 – 6 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!