Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating and organizing the work schedule of the MD
- Effectively managing the calendar meeting.
- Providing administrative function to the MD
- Liaising with HR to help schedule management/final interview with the MD as at when appropriate.
- Follow up on meetings for MD in other to confirm availability and readiness of both parties.
- Prepare paper works needed for meetings
- Ensures the seamless running of the Executive office.
- Responding to enquiries via phone, emails, and walk-ins.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure that all projects/events from the executive office are implemented within budget.
- Developing agendas and taking minutes of meetings.
- Responsible to travel arrangement, flights and hotel booking
- Ensures that the meals for the MD are served at the appropriate time.
- Providing strategic/operational support and carrying out other duties as delegated to you.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Must be abreast with all the activities within the executive office.
- Must act as the first point of correspondence for the executive office.
Skills / Competencies:
- Creative prowess
- Critical thinking
- Problem-solving skills
- Organization skills
- Time management
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!