Job Title: Executive Assistant
Locations: Lagos and Osun
- Executive Assistants are responsible for more than just administrative duties. They also typically filter and prioritize client visits or phone calls, manage the schedules of busy executives and communicate on behalf of the executive they support.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports
- Performing minor accounting and bookkeeping duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner and accurately taking messages
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
- Managing the executive’s day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Coordinating travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and create trip itineraries
Requirements / Skills Needed
- HND, NCE, OND qualification
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (e.g., copiers, business telephone systems, projectors, fax machines).
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume as well as Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!