Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- A successful candidate manage schedules, setting up appointments, plan, organise, coordinates and control all administrative and operational procedures, activities and documentations.
- They assist in administering firm policies, overseeing the adherence to firm practices and also produce reports and presentations
Their Major Job Duties Includes:
- Prioritizing emails and phone calls
- Organizing day to day activities of the firm which includes operational functions.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Maintaining database and producing reports or presentations for their Executive leadership
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Researching and accessing new learning resources as necessary
- Understanding and keeping up to date business organizational structures, policies, goals and objectives
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc qualification.
- Emotional Intelligence, Tech Prowess, Resourcefulness,
- Computer Proficiency, Interpersonal Communication, Client Relationships, Organization, Negotiating, Creativity, Innovation, Adaptability, Leadership, Managerial Skills, Multi-Tasking, Prioritization, Networking, Attention to detail
- Problem Solving, Teamwork and collaboration, Leadership, Time Management
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and updated CV to: [email protected] using “HNJ – EA” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!