Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring for various clinical staff to work Executive Assistant who will be in charge of managing the affairs of the CEO of a reputable hospital in Abuja.
- This position requires a one who is organized and pay attention to details.
- You must be enthusiastic about your work and be able to perform all duties outlined in your job description and any other duty required of you.
- He/she must be knowledgeable in his/her field and understand both the administrative, secretariat, human resources and general operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Executive Assistants generally ensure the smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal and external clients. A standard Executive Assistant job description entails:
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries for Executives
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations using various computer packages
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Must have at least a minimum of Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification in Secretariat Studies or Office Technology or Office Management.
- Must have at least 3 years proven post NYSC work experience for this position in a structured organization.
- Applicants with additional professional qualifications and certifications (ICAN, CIPM, ACA or its equivalent) are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must live in Abuja or be willing to relocate.
- Applicant must have at least 3years work experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant.
- All applicants must have at least 3years of work experience in similar role.
- Applicant must be very proficient with the use of computer.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
An Executive Assistant job description should advocate for a professional individual who is well-presented at all times. They will be dealing with both internal colleagues and external visitors on behalf of their management team. They are also expected to display the following traits:
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 0-4
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja