Job Title: Executive Assistant
Start Date: Immediate Start
- The Executive Assistant provides strategic and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer on matters relating to the agri-business subsidiary.
- The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on matters pertaining to the CEO.
- Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Identify opportunities and problems within the business through using data modelling techniques
- Formulate ways to improve the business based on research
- Develop business plans and feasibility studies as directed by the CEO.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO.
The following are the core requirements for shortlisting. When evaluating your candidacy, we will look for the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or relevant course of study.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager in consulting environment.
- Experience in a “Big 4” (EY, PwC, Deloitte and KPMG) consulting firm will be an advantage.
- Understanding of different project management methodologies (PMP and PRINCE 2)
- Good knowledge of financial modelling (building and interpretation).
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Technologically savvy.
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Business Writing and Documentation Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creativity and presentation skills
- Client management and negotiation skills
- Persistence and result oriented
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!