Job Title: Excavator Operator
Location: Ukwa West, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking for an Excavator Operator to move dirt and other materials on the job site. Our ideal candidate should complete a relevant apprenticeship, but we consider all individuals possessing the appropriate skill set.
- You must be able to coordinate and collaborate with other workers and supervisors on-site,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Remove dirt from the building area
- Unload excavator in the appropriate area
- Coordinate with other workers to determine dig sites.
- Conduct routine maintenance on your equipment.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Completed apprenticeship preferred
- Vehicle and heavy equipment maintenance experience
- Communication skills
- Physical stamina.
- So clear communication skills are crucial.
- You should have the skills to operate most pieces of heavy equipment, such as a loader, dozer, or backhoe.
- Trucking experience, including experience with both driving and loading and unloading materials, is also a plus.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- For enquiries, call: 08020541883.
- All employment Position to our company are free and before resumption of duty you must have a zenith Bank account.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!