Job Title: Estate Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meeting with the owner to discuss plans, events, and general estate requirements.
- Preparing, presenting, and managing budgets.
- Managing the daily operations of the estate including staff schedules, upkeep, and bookings.
- Supervising all ground and house staff and providing training, day-to-day feedback, and performance reviews.
- Managing all maintenance, repairs, and renovations to buildings and estate grounds.
- Promoting the estate’s businesses through marketing channels such as social media.
- Liaising with event planners, catering services, and clients to ensure that all functions run smoothly.
- Managing all administrative tasks like submitting insurance claims, filing legal documents, and preparing invoices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Property Management, Business Administration, or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an Estate Manager
- Experience in property management including the coordination of housekeeping, maintenance, and renovations.
- Must reside in Ajah or its environs
- Sound knowledge of grounds keeping management and operations.
- Great leadership and project management abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and multitasking abilities.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected] using “Estate Manager” as the subject of the mail
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Ajah, Lagos