Job Title: EPC Contract Manager
Location: Jakande – Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
The incumbent will provide contract development, contract administration and contract management support to the contract and procurement unit.
- Lead the execution of contracts to secure company’s contractual rights and entitlements;
- Responsible to report contracting plan status and variations to the Project & Procurement on a periodic basis;
- Manage the contracting plan during project execution. Commissioning and evaluation stages, including the contractor’s cost.
- Prepare a summary of key contractual points (deviations from norms, identified risks, of concern to company) generated by a review such that they can be readily identified and addressed
- Negotiate and agree contract extensions & change request
- Coordinate activities such as change orders. delay management, conflict management, preparation for potential litigation / arbitration in terms of proper documentation, timely responses to the contractor as per contract;
- Monitor and safeguards the legal right as per the provisions of the contract
- Manage the warranty and performance guarantees of the project assets
- Ensuring all requirements of the company are met with respect to contract review
- Coordinating the involvement of legal counsel and/or client legal counsel in reviews as required.
- Support in arbitration and in Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedures project management as well.
- Overseeing, managing, directing and supporting the project commercial teams to ensure optimization of project returns.
- B.L- Bachelor of Laws (a MUST)
- Minimum 10-15 years of relevant experience with major EPC projects in either Power, Oil and gas or construction, dealing with management of project change procedures, cost management, claims and variations, negotiation and settlement of disputes with owners and subcontractors.
- Has preferably overseen, sourced from or worked for EPCM / EPC contractors.
- Excellent working Knowledge of FIDIC requirements.
- CIPS certify
- Understanding of GTS and STC
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
Salary is competitive and in line with industry standards.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Location Jakande - Lekki, Lagos