Job Title: Environmental Health & Safety SME Expert
Req ID: 496725
- We are now looking for an Occupational Health & Safety Subject Matter Expert, to provide comprehensive Health & Safety (OHS) support for our Managed Services Networks organization, coordinate actions and responsibilities to meet business needs and ensure compliance with OHS requirements and procedures.
- This also involves participating in subcontractor evaluations and compliance verification.
- Deploy OHS Policy and Group Directives, internally and with our external partners
- Provide limited internal EHS trainings and provide guidance on external trainings
- Define and execute OHS program and secure adherence to strategy and targets
- Monitor, control and report OHS performance
- Provide functional OHS expertise during ongoing operations and trials for new tools and processes.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: A recognized formal OHS qualification e.g. Degree or Diploma (Example Post Grad / Degree and MSc in OHS Health and Safety Management or NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health or other recognized certification.)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Domain experience: EHS focusing mainly on Field Services, covering both Active and Passive maintenance
- Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility skills
- OHS knowledge and skills, both processes and tools
- Persuading & Influencing
- Writing & Reporting
- Change & Improvement Leadership skills
- Knowledge on remote inspection/audit tools and processes.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos